Tuesday 23 June 2015

23/06/2015 Week 16

Reflection
In the beginning of the course, i did know what to do. Now, professional class is almost finished.First, i have to thank you to my lecturer and shop owner, David and Johnny. They very patiently taught me a lot of knowledge in this subject. In the learning process, Don't know a lot of things and what should i do on this subject. But now I had known about a lot business knowledge in New Zealand. Before i won't research these things, maybe it's just waste my time. Because of this subject forced me have to find the information. In this research and understand the process, i am interested in the business. So my partner and i started surveying the workshop at Mt.Albert around 3 weeks, but no one is willing to let us learn at their workshop. Finally, QQ-workshop owner let us study with him. Although we found learning workshop, distance was our next problem. So we went to the workshop gradually reduced. Most of the time we study on the website do the research. If i got any question, i will booking the time with David. This is what i learn in this subject. This subject almost finish, but i will continue my research, maybe someday i start my business at New Zealand in the future

No comments:

Post a Comment